|The Most Important Decision
of Your Life
"Choose you this day
who you will serve;
but as for me and my house,
we will serve the Lord."
|Have you made this most important
choice in your life?
So many lives, marriages and homes are
falling apart. It is only the lives and homes
that are built on the foundation of Jesus
Christ and His commandments that will stand.
How can you get your life on a right
foundation and receive God's salvation?
1. ACKNOWLEDGE that you are a sinner. It
is your sin that separates you from fellowship
with God. (Luke 18:13; Romans 3:21)
2. BELIEVE that Jesus Christ, is the Son of
God. He is the One who bore the punishment
of your sin on the cross. (John 3:16; Mark
3. CONFESS your sin to God and He will
cleanse you and forgive you. His forgiveness
is complete. When He forgives. He forgets!
(Psalm 32:2; I John 1:7,9; Romans 10:9,10)
4. REPENT of your sin and turn away from it.
Forsake your own way and determine to
follow God's way. (Luke 13:3; Acts 2:38,39;
Acts 3:19....Isaiah 48:18; 55:7; Mark 8:24-38)
5. RECEIVE His great salvation that He has
purchased on your behalf. (John 1:12)
6. THANK Him for His great salvation and His
blood that He shed for you. Receive Him
gladly and ask Him to take control of your life.